General help and assistance
We are putting together some very useful process flows for some of the more complex modules. If you have any questions please contact us.
What is the process of going live?
- Setup payment (to do this just register an account on mition.com.au this will be the main account that will be charged for monthly usage on a credit card). You will notice we use mition for our own system, so don’t be confused, this is completely separate to your mition environment.
- Load your members There are tools in place to do this, this is something we have become very good and it takes us minutes to do. When you are ready send your list of members details (name, email, phone, dob, address) to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will load these into your mition system.
- Setup subscriptions There are two parts to this, firstly setting up the subscriptions (terms and pricing) and secondly allocating existing subscriptions and marking manually those already paid. We also create security roles that are allocated to paying members, that way you can lock down resources (web pages and document libraries) to specific roles only.
- Connect Stripe In order for your members to pay you directly, add your stripe account details under admin settings.
- Content / Features Decide what you want the mition system to do, websites, chat, resources, newsletters. Create and migrate all the content you want your members to see. Create your content. There are lots of tutorials on our mition site.
- Domain names You can use your current website domain OR a subdomain like members.[yourdomain].org - when you are ready tell us the name you would like and we can provide DNS instructions and SSL instructions to use it.
- Go Live Let users know about the new system, send them an email where they can reset their password and get access to resources, chat etc. We have an email you can send from the system itself to tell your users that you can alter that tells them how to reset their password. So when you are ready let us know and we can send that to you.
All site recent changes can be found in the change log.